|BY LEE POST (a.k.a. Boneman)
|Step by step guides for the
preparation and articulation of
Be very careful as you go through the ordering process and make absolutely sure you are
purchasing the e-manual(s) you want, because they cannot be returned or exchanged.
ALL SALES OF E-MANUALS ARE FINAL.
1. To order an e-manual, click on the "Add to Cart" button under the title of the book you have chosen.
2. If you wish to add other e-manuals to your order, click on "continue shopping."
3. When you are ready to check out, read what is in your cart before clicking on the "checkout with PayPal" button.
4. Remove any item(s) that you do not want by clicking the box next to it under the column labeled "REMOVE" then click on the words "UPDATE CART."
5. When you have finished shopping (and/or editing your cart) click on the "checkout with PayPal" button.
Please read the PayPal pages carefully. Payment will not be successful if information is entered in the wrong area.
6. If you wish to pay with your PayPal account, sign in and follow the rest of the PayPal instructions.
7. If you wish to pay by other methods, click on the link under the PayPal sign-in section that says "Pay with an online bank account, debit or credit card,
or PayPal Credit."
8. In the next window that opens, click on the tiny down arrow that appears in the drop-down menu next to the word "Country" and choose the appropriate
country from which you are ordering. Default is United States.
9. Under that, there are several tabs. Click on the appropriate tab that corresponds to the type of payment you'll be making. Credit and debit cards will not
work if information is entered in the wrong area.
10. After your payment clears you will receive an email will at the email address you entered with a link to a page where your e-manual may be downloaded.
11. Four attempts to download your e-manual are allowed, but only one successful download will be possible.
|For a PDF printable copy of these instructions, click here.
|These E-manuals are copyright protected
Copyright includes all text and illustrations
The reproduction of any digital manual (or parts of), or emailing a digital manual
to others to avoid purchase, or to profit from such activity, is illegal.
If you desire a physical copy of any manual, they may be purchased here
If you have questions or special needs, please contact the author, Lee Post at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|TheBoneman.com copyright 2005 by Lee Post Illustrations copyright by Lee Post. All Rights Reserved Merry Web Designs copyright 2005
|THIS SITE LAST UPDATED: February 20, 2016